Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baked Chicken Bread (Roti Ayam Bakar)

Baked chicken Bread

Dear Readers,

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. I'd like to remind my umidishes friends that I am currently in the process of importing all the recipes of Tea With Umi over to umidishes.For those of you that are familiar with the recipes in Tea With Umi, I hope will bear with me during this process because I am merging all my recipes into one blog only i.e umidishes.

The recipe for today is called Baked Chicken Bread(Roti Ayam Bakar). This is an afternoon tea treat and is also good for picnics or small gathering. You can substitute the minced chicken with mince meat or prawns as you wish. So here's the video.



Here's the recipe.

Baked Chicken Bread (Roti Ayam Bakar)
Ingredients:
1 loaf bread ( buttered and cut diagonally)
2 eggs beaten (add 1 tsp salt)

Topping:
5-6 potato (boiled and mashed)
1 cup chicken (boneless and cut into small pieces)
2 tbs Lea & Perrins sauce
1 cup processed peas
1 big onion (cubed)
1 tbs pepper
1 cup diced Chinese celery
2 tbs butter
salt to taste

baked chicken bread



Method:
1) Melt butter and fry onions for 1 min.
2) Add chicken,peas,pepper,salt,sauce Lea & Perrins and chinese celery.
3) Cook until a bit dry.Takes about 2-3 minutes.
4) Remove from stove.
5) In a bowl containing the mashed potato,add in the cooked chicken.
6) Mix well.
7) Place the mashed potato mixture on top of the bread.
8) Brush or spooned some beaten eggs over the topping.
9) Place in a baking dish lined with aluminium foil.
10) Baked for 5 minutes.
11) Ready to serve. (with chilli sauce)

Enjoy.


MY THOUGHTS

An Apple a Day

Surgical Doctors


-


..keeps the doctor away. I don't really like apples..the juice is alright though. I prefer durian,banana,watermelon,papaya and all the lovely seasonal tropical fruits. Hope that would also keep the doctors away .

I went for a medical checkup recently. I don't like to go actually. Make me nervous. I am afraid of the outcome... diabetes, high blood pressure, breast cancer ...etc..What would I do if I were diagnosed having one or any of those. I don't know. Scary thoughts.

Then I regretted not having a regular check up.Early detection is important. From now on I will. I also will try to watch my diet and exercise regularly. The latter is kinda hard...I will also make a point of finding out more about symptoms and alternative remedies of diseases.

mmm..this clnic is more like a spa. All kind of products being sold. Beauty and skin care products, slimming products, hair loss treatment product, hormones supplement..very soon clinics might turn out to be like Watson LOL.

To all my friends that are not in the best of health..get well soon.Take care of yourself ya


Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Umi


THE THREE DEGREES = DIRTY OLD MAN ..hahaha..enjoy the jazzy breezy song.





source:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ytgm00
http://www.graphicshunt.com/

10 comments:

  1. salam..
    sedapnya resepi di atas tu..
    paling menarik bila sarat nampaknya
    roti2 tu dan pasti mengenyangkan..


    TERIMA KASIH SUDI SINGGAH
    DAN KOMEN DI BLOG SAYA
    DAN JANGAN LUPA DATANG LAGI
    www.zulkbo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zulkbo

    Terima kasih juga pada sahabat yang senantiasa support blog Umi. Baik hati sahabat Umi ni.

    Sure I shall visit you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bread grilled chicken recipe is very tempting to try.
    terima kasih sudah berbagi.. slm umi, syukron

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wisata Murah,
    Thank you for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

    wasallam and take care sahabat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah... fantastic recipe complete shown with video for more clear how to make it... Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maaf..terlambat sampai. Tk x berapa sihat hari tu.
    First of all, I like your blog template. Second, I really wanna try your bread grilled chicken recipe!!. Nampak sungguh sedap! Third, harap Umi sihat sokmo. Take care dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kakzakie

    Thank you for making the time to visit and dropping a line. Hope to see you here always.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TK

    TK dear terima ksih sesangat sudi singgah. Get well soon dear and cuba jangan tak cuba sebab its not so time consuming to do it... coz we both know how busy you are.
    Selamat berpuasa and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks delicious n simple.. hekhek... i'll ask my mom to do this for me.. ahaha :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mialia

    Hahaha..I have a suggestion for you.Why don't you make and serve em to your mum. Gonna make her happy, don't you think.

    Thanks for dropping by. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...