Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Abah

Happy Birthday




Dear Readers,

Here's wishing a very happy 79th birthday to my dad Haji Azizan Ahmad.May Allah bless him with rahmah,good health and happiness for always.My gratitude and love for him is endless.

On 6th April,2011 we organized a birthday dinner for him and I'd like to share the occasion with you my dear readers. On behalf of my dad I thank you all for the get well wishes and doa. His health is better and I hope he will continue to get better insyaAllah..he continue to ride his bike though..can't stop him doing that unfortunately.





Happy Birthday





For you my readers, this song is for you;Jamal Abdillah with Kasihnya Ibu. This song always make me cry. Theres no love apart from the love of Allah and his prophet (pbuh) for us; greater than mum's and dad's. Make them happy while they are still with us.





Till we meet again,take care of yourself.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Umi



source:
http://www.allgraphics123.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Phaeez

5 comments:

  1. Alangkah bahagianya dalam usia itu masih dapat sambut hari lahir bersama anak2 dan family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rusliesophian
    Terima kasih melawat blog umi.Alhamdulillah abah masih bersama kami dengan izin Allah.

    May Allah's blessings be upon you and family my friend.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halo Umi,

    Happy belated birthday to your father.
    79 years old? we use to say here that's a BONUS age. I hope that he will always be healthy and happy.

    Remind me of my mom and dad (both are 81 now), me and my brothers and sister take turn in taking care of them.
    We are very lucky that God has given us the chance to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Harry Nizam
    Hello Harry,
    Thank you for the b/day wish. I wish the same for your parents too.Indeed, alhamdulillah by Allah's grace we are lucky to be able to show our gratitude to our parents while they are still around.I am sure your parents are happy to have such good children in you and your siblings.May Allah bless you and your family with happiness and love always.
    Take care Harry and thank you for dropping by and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tank you for the visit on my blog, umi. compliment for your new blog, beautiful i think. Take care.
    Danilo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...