Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love is a many splendoured thing

To all my readers, my apology for the long absence. I was indisposed and I shall update the blog with new recipes in a day or so

Love is a many splendoured thing

MOTHER

A mother's love is one of those splendoured thing.

Mother o’ Mine

If I were hanged on the highest hill,
Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine
I know whose love would follow me still,
Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine!

If I were drowned in the deepest sea,
Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine
I know whose tears would come down to me,
Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine!

If I were damned of body and soul,
I know whose prayers would make me whole,
Mother o’ mine, 0 mother o’ mine!


Rudyard Kipling (1891)


To all mothers I dedicate this song with love.The song is called Umi Kam Ahwah.



FRIENDS

I feel so loved and blessed to have you my wonderful readers as friends. Nensa Moon thank you from the bottom of my heart for naming me and my blog as The Most Friendly Blogger


Photobucket

It's hard to name 5 other bloggers as the Most Friendly Bloggers coz everyone has been wonderfully friendly and kind to me. So here are the 7 that I have chosen...hahaha..extra two.

1. Boja Linuxer
2. MULTIBRAND
3. RAD
4. TK
5. Luke
6. PeteFormationFoodie
7. collin

To all of you my readers and friends heres a song for you by December called Love is so original sound track of a Korean serial drama Iris




I love you guys.
Salam
Umi


Source:
http://www.youtube.com/user/anioooable
http://www.youtube.com/user/happilyeverafter1990
http://poetry.about.com/library/weekly/blkiplingmother.htm

20 comments:

  1. Yes, Umi!!!! You have been gone for so long!!!! In fact, I think it's during the time you were gone, my book has already been released!!!! Do grab a copy!!!! I would for you to have a copy of my book in your hands!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I hope that you enjoyed and truly felt entirely loved, on Mother's Day!!!!! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah..it's so touching to be missed..gratz on the release of the book my dear.Look forward to own one.I didn't celebrate mum's day per se.Mum and grandmum are no longer with me.Memories are all I had for which Im thankful. The love we had is enough to last me a lifetime and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaikk, my name in the list, Thks Umi. Good to be your friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pete
    Gratz Pete and you're welcome.Im lucky to be your friend Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alhamdulillah...
    was really surprised and very2 happy to see u again Umi sayang... welcome back Umi... kemana aja....miss u so much my fren...
    thanks for comeback Umi, Happy mother's day too to u... n jangan menghilang2 lagi yee...
    luv you..mwahh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Umi,
    Welcome back!
    Everybody missed you.
    Thank you very much for the Award, it really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nensa
    luv you too dear..ada urusan penting sekali..unavoidable my dear...mwah thank you for missing me

    ReplyDelete
  9. @H.Nizam
    Thank you Nizam..its truly touching to be missed.Youre welcome and gratz.You are so deserving of the award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ummi, where have you been? Sorry..baru sampai sini hari ni..busy skit lately. I just sent my maid home to Indonesia and actually have very limited time 4 blogging. U really deserved the award. You are indeed the most friendly blogger in blogland!!! Thank you so much for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @TK
    My dear glad to see you here..I was in Neverland hahaha..busy..unavoidable..you too deserve the award dear.Gratz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. maybe you need a recipe suggestion umi.
    Have you tried mee rojak before?

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy Mother`s Day to you, Umi, hope you`ll be a happy mother too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susah hati semua orang.. tiba-tiba senyap sepi. tapi syukurlah dah timbul kembali. Baru balik dari neverland. Tentu banyak idea untuk posting. Selamat kembali ke persada blog, UmiHoney dan time kasih ada nama Rad kat atas tu. toche toche.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @lunaticg
    Thank you for the suggestion my friend.The delay in posting is always due to the availabilty of my photographer. I can cook and shoot at the same time ya..I have to wait for her to be free to shoot the video.Hope everyone will bear with me on this.Thank you for dropping by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @NGDlover
    Thank you for dropping by..and Amin to that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ps
    Terima kasih pada semua sahabat yang begitu perihatin.Umi terharu sangat. Atas sebab2 yang tak dapat dielakkan dan mesti di uruskan segera Umi tak dapat nak bersama kawan2 di Blogland..neverland memanggil gitu.Begitulah kehidupan ini..tiada yang bisa dirancang sebaiknya kerana Allah jua yang menentukan.Umi cuba sebaik mungkin untuk update but again kena tunggu jasa baik photographer untuk shoot video.Semoga tuhan izinkan update soon ya.

    ReplyDelete
  18. salam sahabat..
    saya berziarah malam
    moga kita semua sihat
    dan di rahmati Allah SWT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A nice poem about a mother's love.

    Allow me to add something about a mother's job:
    Not paid, no day off, seldom appreciated, impossible to resign, but still proud to be a mother.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...