Saturday, September 7, 2013

Terima Kasih for the Award

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD
Photobucket


Thank you Luke from Jakarta News for this award..I truly am not expecting to be nominated again.I appreciate this very very much Luke.


So here's the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.



The following are the names and links of the 7 bloggers that I am passing the award to:


1. Datin El
2. lunaticg
3. Rachel Heath
4. The Scribe
5. walkyria suleiman
6 Sinh Khuong
7. Andi(Animation)



As usual the hard part hahaha..7 things about me.

1. Love to have a rose garden coz I love roses..sadly rose plants always die on me.

Photobucket

2. Cat lover...and cat loves me :)

Photobucket

3. Dream of having my own cafe one day,insyaAllah.

Photobucket


4. Would be great to live simply up in the mountain...with internet connection of course hehe

Photobucket

5. Wish I could write a book but somehow I have an everlasting writer's block.

Photobucket


6. Would be awesome to have a travel blog and share with you the various dishes.

Photobucket

7. I'd like to die in Mecca.Amin


Photobucket




Enjoy this song that means a lot to me "Cinta Antara Benua".


(source:http://www.youtube.com/user/drmyrisstyca)

I leave you with my favourite quote "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car" - anonymous


I see you again soon. Take care.


Salam
Umi

source of quote: http://www.quotationspage.com/
source of cartoon: http://www.clipartof.com/(Royalty-Free (RF) Cartoon Clipart & Illustrations)

26 comments:

  1. Hi Umi,
    Congratulations! You deserved it.
    I always enjoy visiting and reading
    this blog, your Tea blog, as well as
    in Facebook and Twitter.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nizam,
    Thank you for the kind words.You too have a nice and baraqah Jumaat and an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam umihoney.
    Thanks for the award but the sad thing, I don't do this kind of post in my blog.
    Sorry if I cannot reply your award.
    I don't mind if you want to exchange my place with other blogger.
    A big sorry from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam lunaticg,
    The award is yours anyways..just know that its from me..tak kuasa nak tukar2..adeh fening..don't worry about it..do what you got to do..no apology required..have a great weekend ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw lunaticg maybe next time someone design the award that looks like a coin or currency hahaha..so you can paste it .jangan mare hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks very much Umi'n_n You're so thoughtful and I truly appreciate your. Wish you joy and success today and everyday ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi andi,
    You are welcome.Congrats.You deserve this award.Wishing you success and happiness too andi.Thank you for accepting the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ummi..I love roses too and cats and beautiful nature..I also want to write but always face writer's block. Samalah kita.Nice new lay out. I am sure you love to read books as well. Have a beautiful weekend Ummi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi zulkbo,
    w/salam dan terima kasih.Terima kasih juga sudi lawat blog umi dan komen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. TK dear,
    Hi..hahaha memang sama.Thank you for the kind comment and yes I do love to read.You too have a beautiful weekend dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And congratulations AGAIN, my love! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you C my dear..you are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very important solidarity with emergency

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJyX0QgIrU&feature=player_embedded#

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha... got award again?? Congrats Umi, you deserve...
    really love reading this one, more n more interesting wth full of lovely pics ...
    Hopefully all everything you dreamed ... will be coming true Umi sayang... Ameenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nensa dear,
    Thank you.InsyaAllah,God willing they will come true if not I don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Danilo.
    Thank you for visiting and for the youtube link.I appreciate that very much.Let's pray for the Palestinians and world peace ya.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Roofing Contractors manhattan,
    Thank you very much for visiting and taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai umi, me too love rose, ewah orang lain suka ros den pun suka. main-main je. Yang no 2 tu kita sama. tapi sekarang ni tak bela dah, orang komplen banyak sanga tkucing datang melepak kat depan rumah, maklum lah kucing dulu tu, memang terkenal lawanya di taman ni.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Salam my darling.

    I am so proud to be your friend and to recived that gift so kind. You are so rare Umi, and i love you! And sorry my english.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rb my friend
    Hahaha kucing idaman Malaya ya..thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Salam Walkyria.
    Proud of you too.You have such a unique and beautiful blog..deep and meaningful thoughts.Glad we are friends.Love you too my dear.Thank you for accepting the award

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats. When you open your cafe, I will drop by!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pete thank you.hehehe do drop by to the cafe and tulis baik2 ya..(may it come true xD )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...