Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by Nensa Moon. Thank you my dear.I am honoured that you considered me worth tagging hehe. However this also means that I have to answer a few questions..well not a few. 14 questions..oh my.I am not good at talking about myself but for Nensa's sake I will do my best.

Here are the jackpot questions HAHAHA :-

1) Do you think you are HOT.
2) What is your current wallpaper.
3) Comment on the wallpaper.
4) When was the last time you had pizza.
5) What is the song you last listened to.
6) What else you do besides answering to the these tagged questions.
7) Your nickname besides your real name.
8) Tag 5 other friends.
9) Who is number 1 to you.
10)Say something to number 5
11)Who is number 3's currently having a relationship with
12)What about number 2
13)A love message to number 4
14)List 5 things about the person who has tagged you.

There you have 'em. Pretty long list ya.

So here goes:

1) Do you think you are HOT

How to answer this la. I'd like to quote a wiser and learned man Anthelme Brillat-Savarin wrote, in Physiologie du Gout, ou Meditations de Gastronomie Transcendante, 1826:

"Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es." [Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are]....

Since I like hot and spicy food, I guess I am hot HAHAHA (joking guys).

Photobucket


You tell me if I am hot or not.

2) What is your current wallpaper


Photobucket

3) Comment on the wallpaper.

I took this pix on a holiday at the Glory Beach Resort,Port Dickson,Malaysia...from the apartment window around dusk.Lovely place to relax and rejuvenate.

4) When was the last time you had pizza.

mmm..last week..it was one of my once a week lazy day hehehe...kitchen closed.

5) What is the song you last listened to.



(source:http://www.youtube.com/user/ayul79)

6) What else you do besides answering to the these tagged questions.

Lots of other things like reading mails,going to social sites and bloggers sites, surfing the youtube,watch classic movies, play mmorpg and if I'm not online I love gardening or just curl up on the sofa with my cat to watch TV or catch up on my reading.

7) Your nickname besides your real name.
Umi :)

8) Tag 5 other friends.
TK
MyFairLady
Squirly.
Rachel Heath.
Amina.

9) Who is number 1 to you

TK is a wonderful person who blogs from her heart. Her sincerity shines through.

10)Say something to number 5
Amina has a friendly personality...make me feel like we have known each other for a long time.

11)Who is number 3's currently having a relationship with.

LOL..don't know about that. Squirly is an awesome blogger if you ask me..visit the blog and you will agree with me.I am a fan :)

12)What about number 2.
Ahh..MyFairLady. She is one strong lady.I love her gut and her sense of humour.Her tongue-in-cheek articles never fail to make me smile. Certainly my all time favourite girl :)

13)A love message to number 4
Rachel Heath. When you think about beauty you think about her.Her life is surrounded with beauty that is her art. Her creativity permeates her blog and her family life. My message to her is thank you for sharing and giving so much of beauty.

14)List 5 things about the person who has tagged you.

Nensa Moon.
1) She came to my blog and capture my heart. I couldn't have asked for a better friend than her.
2) Nensa is humourous and fun to talk to.
3) Sincere in giving friendship.
4) Her inner beauty shines through her words.
5) I am so lucky and blessed to have known this woman called Nensa Moon. Umi sayang Nensa.

My message to the 5 dear friends that I have tagged, have fun.Love all of you.

Salam
Umi

18 comments:

  1. to the no 1, from the photo, surely you a hot lady. and you heart full of love. You also a very romantic lady that make you choose the song
    in the no 5.
    In reality, you are very caring, friendly but still keep your self behind the screen. Still kept your self in secret even you have answer all the questions. Hopefully my guess was right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Umi,
    Now we all know more about you. Great!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rb very perceptive..take away the mystery and it is not fun anymore ya..thank you dear friend for your comments 'bernas'..you are a good friend rb.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nizam,
    Pleasure is mine. Hopefully its not too much hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Umi!Thanks for tagging me!I'll surely post this.Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amina,
    Thank you for accepting.Have a great week to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you =0) I'm honored to have such compliments from you. ~Rachel Heath~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel.
    You're welcome.Pleasure is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha... Umi, so fast...thanks ya Umi sayang.
    I'm happy to know more about you now..
    Thanks again...
    hugs 'n kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nensa dear,
    Hugs and kisses back :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha ha ha, Umi sure is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ummi, I'll try to do the tag, Ok. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH! Umi! Thank God that you didn't tag me, as I am sooooo lazy at doing tagging things like this! hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!! :D :D Oh my goodness!!!!! I wouldn't even make it to number 3! ehehehehehhe! Congratulations on making it all the way! hahahaha! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Salam umi honey....
    You look like anak mami....
    Penang mari?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Salam lunaticg..hehehe..Kedah mali.

    ReplyDelete
  16. salam Umi, very kind this post, good sense of humor. Your blog help me very much about preparing good foods. Tank You
    Danilo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Salam Danilo,
    Thank you for taking the time to visit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...