Hi everyone. In this outing I am sharing with you a favourite of mine, Seafood Curry. I am using lala (clams),coz I couldn't find crabs or prawns or squids at the store nearby..kinda lazy to go to the hyper mart considering the traffic jam. However the method is the same. Of course you would have your way of cooking this and this is just one way. Enjoy.
HOW TO MAKE SEAFOOD CURRY
1.5 kg seafood(crabs,lala,prawns,squids,lobsters,clams,cockles etc)
1 cup fish curry powder
1 cup coconut milk (can be substituted with cream or fresh milk)
1 liter water
1 big onions (slice thinly)
3 red dried chillies (slice thinly)
3 stalk curry leaf (remove from stalk)
1 in. ginger (slice thinly)
4 cloves garlic (slice thinly)
1 tbs mixed halba spice
3 brinjals (cut into small pieces)
1 tomato (quartered)
3 green chillies (cut into half)
salt to taste
1) Place seafood in a wok or pot.
2) Mix the curry powder with some water and stir to a paste. Put the curry paste into the pot containing the seafood and add the water. Boil the mixture.
3) In a separate pan heat 1/2 cup vegetable oil and saute onions,garlic and ginger.
4) Add the mixed halba spice, dried red chillies and curry leaf.
5) Fry well until the onions are brown and pour all into the seafood curry.
6) Stir the curry to combine the onions mixture with the curry.
7) When the curry boils, add the tomato,green chillies,brinjals,salt and coconut milk.
8) Stir for few more minutes until the brinjals are cooked.
9) Ready to serve.
It's simple to prepare and if you can get the ingredients why not try it. Till we meet again take care. Bye.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!