Hello to my readers,my community in MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog,family and friends.I have been unwell these past weeks hence the late posting of recipes here. To make up for lost time I shall share two recipes with you. An appetiser and a pudding. I will share with you the recipe for the appetiser first and the pudding will be posted following that.
This appetiser is also good as a salad and I hope my friend Chah in USA who is a vegetarian would try this recipe.Its simple and cost very little to make. Enjoy.
HOW TO MAKE STUFFED TOFU OR TAUHU SUMBAT
6 pieces of tofu
200gm bean sprouts
for chilli sauce:
12pcs fresh red chillies
3 cloves garlic
salt to taste
1) Blend chilli,garlic and water.
2) Boil the chilli mixture with vinegar, sugar and salt.
1) Deep fry tofu until lightly brown
2) Drain the oil from the tofu using kitchen tissue or muslin cloth
3) Cut the tofu diagonally
4) Make a slit in the centre of the cut tofu resembling a pocket
5) Set aside
6) Cut cucumber into thin strips
7) Blanch the bean sprout lightly
8) Stuff the bean sprout mixed with the cucumber into the cut tofu.
9) Serve with chilli sauce or peanut gado gado sauce.
Bon apetit.Take care of yourself in the meantime.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!