This is the promised 2nd. recipe..Bread Pudding. In the northern state of Malaysia,i.e. my hometown, puddings either sweet or savoury are considered as special dishes served during official or important occasions and functions. Some are given as part of gift to future bride or groom. I hope you will try this lovely pudding.
HOW TO MAKE BREAD PUDDING
8 slices of sandwich bread or any type of bread as preferred.
4tbs. castor sugar
1cup evaporated milk
1tsp. vanilla essence
1tsp. cinnamon powder
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup walnut
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup fruit mix
1) Cut the bread slices into 4 and butter both side. Set aside.
2) Beat the eggs with sugar until dissolve.
3) Add in the milk and beat the mixture for few minutes.
4) Add in vanilla essence, salt and cinnamon powder.Set aside this mixture.
5) Line the baking dish with butter.
6) Cover the base of the dish with the buttered bread slices.
7) Sprinkle raisins, fruit mix and walnut.
8) Now arrange the rest of the bread slices on top.
9) Pour the egg mixture over the bread and sprinkle almonds flakes.
10)Baked for 15 minutes or until the sides separated and the pudding turned golden brown.
Enjoy the pudding with tea..especially on a rainy day. It's the rainy season here in Malaysia at this time of the year. Some places in the east coast are flooded. Hope parents keep an eye on the children during this time. So till we meet again, be safe.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!