I'd like to share with you something Italian minus the cheese but spicy. The dish is called Spicy Fried Macaroni. As usual you can reduce the amount of spices involved if you prefer the dish to be less spicy. If you want the macaroni to be chilli hot you can add in 3 tbs of blended dry chillies instead of curry powder. The vegetables involved are my favourite but you can substitute them with yours. You can be creative with dishes like this =). So here's the recipe.Have fun.
SPICY FRIED MACARONI
400gm macaroni boiled until soft and drained
400gm minced meat wash and drained
1 tin button mushroom (drained the liquid and wash the mushroom.Cut into thin slices)
1 carrot (remove skin and wash.Cut into thin strips)
1 tomato (wash and cut into wedges)
1 big onion (remove skin and wash. Cut into cubes)
1 inch ginger (remove skin and wash. Cut into thin strips)
2 cloves garlic (crushed or dice into small pieces)
3 tbs meat curry powder (mixed with some water to form a paste)
1 tbs pepper (mixed into curry powder paste)
salt to taste
3/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
1) Heat the oil and fry ginger and garlic then add in big onion. Fry until aromatic.
2) Add in the curry powder and pepper and salt. Stir for few minutes.
3) Add in the minced meat and stir well until all the spices are well mixed with the minced meat.
4) Add in the mushroom and carrot and stir well. Fry until the meat is cooked.
5) Put in the tomato wedges and the macaroni.
6) Stir well until all the ingredients are well mixed. Fry for five minutes. Do not fry for too long because the macaroni is already boiled earlier and soft.
7) Scoop onto a plate. Garnish with sliced spring onion,fried onions,sliced red chillies and sliced omelet. Serve with sliced thai chillies and soya sauce if you like.
Till we meet again take care of yourself.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!