The plurality of Malaysian society promotes fusion of popular dishes among the races of Malaysia.Its a delight to savour for example "Laksa Asam" chinese style and Chinese stir fried mixed vegetables (with tempe(fermented soya bean)thrown in) the Malay style.
In this outing I'd like to share with you 2 popular Chinese dishes cooked my way a.k.a Malay style. So enjoy guys.
CHICKEN WITH DRIED CHILLIES AND CASHEW NUTS
1Kg chicken clean and cut into bite pieces
4 egg white
black pepper and salt to taste
1 rice bowl dried chillies fried in oil till crisp
1 cup cashiew nuts roasted
4 cups cooking oil
6-8 eggs (as you wish)
1 cup diced walnut
2 big onions sliced and fried
1 bulb garlic slice or pounded
1 inch ginger slice or pounded
1 stalk chinese celery and spring onion cut as u wish
1) Rub in the chicken with salt and pepper and mix well. Pour into the chicken egg whites and mix them well. Set aside for half and hour.
2) Use back the oil that you have used to fry the dried chillies and onion. Fry the marinated chicken till it is cooked and slightly brown.
3) Put in the fried onion garlic and ginger and stir well. Put in the fried dried chillies and cashew nuts..Mix them all well.
4) Lastly put in the celerey and spring onions. Remove from fire and serve.
The next dish that is the craze among sea food lovers in Malaysia is Lala Chilli. The Lala or clams can be replaced with crabs if you so wish. So let us cook Lala Chilli umidishes style.
1Kg Lala or clams or crabs as desired
1 rice bowl blended dried chilli
1/2 rice bowl tomato sauce
1/2 rice bowl chilli sauce
salt to taste
5-8 eggs as desired
1 cup walnut chopped
2 big onions sliced
1 bulb garlic sliced
2 inches ginger sliced or pounded
4 cups cooking oil
1) Fry onions, garlic and ginger till soft and aromatic
2) Put in the chilli, tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
3) Put on salt to taste
4) Put in the eggs and stir slightly
5) Put in the lala and mix them all well
6) Put in the chopped walnut
7) Cook until the shells change to a pinky color and remove from fire.
Till we meet again, thank you for watching and following. Take care of yourself.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!