Saturday, September 7, 2013
Rice Noodle Soup (Bihun Sup)
Assalamualaikum and hello,
I am going to share with you a simple and light noodle dish called Rice Noodle Soup (Bihun Soup).I have used and assortment of vegetables and seafood for this noodles including chicken. It is up to you to use any kind of vegetables and meat according to your taste. This is a versatile dish because you can always substitute the Rice Noodles with pasta, spaghetti or instant noodles.
Enjoy the video and bon appetit.
Here's the recipe:
125 gm rice noodles ( soak until soft)
1 chicken breast ( slice into small pieces)
10 pcs prawns (remove the shells and veins)
20 pcs fish balls
1 pc fish cake (slice thinly)
4 pcs squid (cut into 3 pcs)
1 tbs sesame seed oil
1 tbs black pepper powder
1 cup bean sprouts
3 stalks sawi/Mustard Greens (cut into small pieces)
1 small carrot ( slice thinly)
1 tomato (cut into six wedges)
1/2 cup cauliflower
3 shallots (slice thinly)
3 cloves garlic (slice thinly)
1 in ginger (slice thinly)
3 tbs oil
1.5 - 2 litre of prawn stock ( boil the prawn shells, remove the shells thru a strainer to obtain the stock)
1) Heat oil and fry the onions,garlic and ginger until brown.
2) Add the chicken, fish balls, prawns, squid and fish cake. Add also the pepper. Simmer until cooked.
3) Add the stock and salt to taste. Boil.
4) Add the noodles and vegetables. Let it boil one more time.
5) Add the sesame seed oil and stir. Ready to serve.
6) Garnish with cut spring onion, Chinese celery, fried shallots,lime and fresh cut chillies. You can also garnish with chilly pickle.
Lets watch something sweet while having the Rice Noodle Soup (Bihun Sup)
Funny Cats in Water
Take care of yourself. I see you tomorrow insyaAllah
Jazakum Allahu Khairan
source of Funny Cats in Water: