Assalamualaikum and hello,
Today I am sharing with you an all time favourite of mine, Caramel Pudding (Puding Karamel). It is very simple to make and I am sure many people know how to make this pudding. For those who doesn't let's watch the video and have fun making it and having it with your family.
Here's the recipe:
500 ml milk/evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbs sugar
1 tbs water
2 tbs warm water
Dissolve the sugar with 1 tbs of water until brown over slow heat. Add in the warm water and stir well.
1) Rub the mould with butter. Pour the caramel into the mould and set aside.
2) Whisk the egg gently. Don't let bubbles form. Add vanilla and mix gently.
3) Heat milk with sugar until sugar dissolves.
4) Pour into the egg mixture and keep stirring.
5) Filter the mixture into the mould.
6) Cover with alluminium foil and steam for 20 minutes.
7) Let the pudding cool down in the fridge before serving serving.