Saturday, January 1, 2011

Adieu 2010 Welcome 2011

new year

Dear Readers,

It's good to be back. I have had a pretty long break during which I had worked towards realising my dream of having my own catering business. InsyaAllah it will be launched very very soon. I am also happy that other business projects will be taking off soon as well, very likely by mid-year. I will try my best to find time to blog.

Here's to a wonderful New Year and a warm adieu to the old.To happiness,good times,good cheers and joys yet to unfold. As always it's also the time to assess past successes and failures.

Having said that I'd like to share with you my thoughts. You may agree or disagree.It's a matter of opinion. As the clock strike midnight millions of people around the globe took to the street, dancing and rejoicing, to usher in the new year. The reason for celebrating actually defeats me. Take 2010. Has it been a peaceful and bountiful year for the citizen of our good earth. I don't need to go into details on the plight of the people in the war torn countries. I don't have to paint you the faces of hunger and poverty in Africa. I don't need to mention the unjust and oppressive governance of many nations. Neither do I have to regale you with the tales on the sufferings of women and children due to men's obstinacy to relinquish customs and traditions that are not even tolerated by any human values and faith. We are all aware of that fact.So how will 2011 be.

“ The Originator of the heavens and the earth.

When He decrees a matter, he only says to it:

'Be' – And it is.”
Holy Qur’an 2:117

That is how I see 2011. I leave it up to our Creator.As we say Allahu Akbar, Allah the almighty 5 times a day we must have the firm believe that He alone can make possible what we may think impossible.Only Allah the almighty, not America not Israel nor any other force on the entire universe. Let us strive to do our best to make this world a better place for all of us and the next generation to come.

On that note I take my leave until we meet again.Take care of yourself ya.


New Year





Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Umi

source:
pix http://www.coolfreeimages.net/
video http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...