Monday, October 19, 2009
HOW TO MAKE SPICY BAKED MACARONI
I have received a lot of request to show this delicious dish..Spicy Baked Macaroni. It is a complete meal by itself and it is also great for high teas and parties...by itself or with hot Thai chilly sauce. This is a dish that allows for creativity. We can use sea food or meat instead of chicken and we can also add some cheese as toppings.
I'd like to apologise for the abrupt ending of the video clip..that is due to a technical oversight and human mood hehehe. My photographer has moods so..:)
I have however provided the photographs of the end result. So here's the video clip.Enjoy.
100gm macaroni (boiled and drained)
100gm minced chicken
1 big onions
1 tbs pepper
1 stalk of spring onion
1 stalk of coriander leaves
2 cloves garlic (pounded or crushed)
1 inch ginger (pounded or blend)
1 tin button mushroom (if fresh mushroom about 1 cup)
1 tbs vegetable oil
salt to taste
1/2 inch cinnamon,1 star anise,5 cloves,2 cardamom
1 cup milk
1 tbs corn flour
salt to taste
1) Beat eggs, flour, milk and salt and set aside
1) Heat butter and oil in pan/wok
2) Fry garlic and ginger for half a minute and add in the four spices (cinnamon,cloves,cardamom and star anise).
3) Add onion. Just sweat the onion and quickly add the chicken.
4) Add in the pepper, mushroom, tomato, capsicum, carrot and macaroni.
5) Add in salt and spring onions and coriander leaves.
6) Mix well all the ingredients and remove from the fire.
Note: The purpose is to mix all the ingredients and spices to the macaroni before baking therefore the frying must not be long.
7) Put the macaroni mixture into a baking dish which has been lined with butter.
8) Pour the custard over the macaroni in the dish.
9) Add some butter on top of the dish and sprinkle fried onions.
10) Bake until the custard is cooked. Use bottom and upper grill for faster cooking time.
11) Remove from oven and serve.
So till we meet again,take care of yourself. To all my Hindu friends, Happy Divali.
SIX STREAMS OF INCOME - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! It takes multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the TOP six programs online all under ONE roof! Get started now for less than dinner and a movie!